The optional insurance insures the buildings with dwelling destination together with movable and immovable properties that are located in the perimeter declared by risk localization and in relation to which the insured person, natural or legal person, as an owner, tenant, administrator, custodian, or other quality legally established, has to have a patrimonial interest namely:
- Buildings and other constructions with dwelling destination: apartments in blocks, apartments in villas, houses, villas, cottages or other constructions designed for permanent or temporary living (vacation houses).
- Independent building with dwelling destination is insured in its constructive integrity with the foundation, basement, walls, coverings, roof, floors, windows, doors, stairs, ceilings, lift shaft.
- Appendixes and dependencies of the households/house of the Insured person: warehouses, barns, stables, garages, saunas, outer pools, surroundings, boxes, cellars, operation rooms, etc., can be insured, as a rule, only together with the building of locative destination, with the agreement of the Insurer and their express mentioning in the insurance and/or specification of the insurance, as well as of the insured amount of money which corresponds to each.
- Electrical systems and equipment, hydraulic, thermal, sanitary, that equip and serve the buildings and constructions, and which are located within the ensured perimeter, are considered to be a component part of the building/construction.
- The fixed installations that ensure the general operation of the building are deemed to be insured only if their value is included in the guaranteed amount and if they were expressly mentioned in the insurance or in the insurance specification. In this category the following are included: heating installation, central heating, central or local air conditioning, elevator, radio / TV / satellite antenna, boiler, pump station – hydrofoil etc.).
The goods of the insured person’s house are those goods which are located in a building/apartment, in annexes, as well as in the constructions from the yard from the territory around the building.
As a rule, the following goods are included in the insurance: furniture, carpets and floor mats, interior decorations, household items, household goods, electronic appliances, photo and audio-video, musical instruments, clothing, footwear, lingerie, furs, household tools.
ATTENTION! Some insurers insure the goods that are deemed to have expensive or luxury value only if they are nominated in an insurance attachment. The limit of the amount where the nomination is mandatory is specific for each insurer apart.
Fire, lightning, explosion, fall of aircraft parts on the house, of some parts of it or of objects transported or impact with them, except for explosive devices;
Earthquake – seism;
Flooding of natural causes:
- overflow of a watercourse, of a lake or sea, formation or overflow of torrents;
- accumulation of water originated from atmospheric precipitations or snow melting in low areas, where no drainage exists or with reduced possibilities of water evacuation;
- underground water coming out of the ground and/or of floor of the lowest room from the insured building;
- rain water or melted snow that penetrates directly from the surface of the land inside the building, covering parts of the building with a layer of water.
Landslip: smooth land movement due to a tectonic movement or erosion due to natural causes.
Accidental fall of some bodies (rocks, trees, pillars or similar objects that are not part of the insured property and whose movement occurred due to the effects of gravity, etc.).
Accidental and unintended strike from the outside of the insured house and fence surrounding it, by road vehicles, other than those belonging to the Insured person, members of his or her family or their agents.
Atmospheric phenomena: storm, hail, torrential rains, hurricane, storm, tornado. There are compensated including the effects caused by the penetration of water through the cracks and holes of the roof, walls, doors and windows through the violent manifestation of atmospheric phenomena.
Accidental and unintentional strike from the outside of the insured house and of the fence surrounding it, by vehicles, other than those belonging to the Insured person, family members or his/her agents.
Atmospheric phenomena: storm, hail, torrential rains, hurricane, storm, tornado. The indirect effects caused by the penetration of water through cracks and ruptures of the roof, walls, doors and windows through the violent manifestation of atmospheric phenomena are also compensated.
The weight of the snow, ice or avalanche layer
Accidental damage to water installations
Theft: house breaking and theft of insured goods; theft of insured goods, theft by using original keys.
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, insurance protection shall not extend on:
- Goods for safekeeping, commission or processing;
- precious metals, semi-precious stones and jewellery or articles thereof;
- securities, bonds, shares, paper money, coins, stamps, various documents, books of accountancy or other work registers;
- manuscripts, placards, sketches, drawings, photographs, models, layouts,
- artworks, rare items (objects), unique items, various collections;
- other goods, which, according to their specificity, of the condition, of storage conditions give doubts to the Insurer;
- sick animals and animals in from quarantine regions;
- explosive materials;
- goods from regions of increased danger;
- buildings, constructions and other degraded goods.