Health insurance is a form of insurance which gives access to premium medical care srvices whenever the health condition requires it.
Health insurance does not involve extra costs when accessing medical services in the partner clinic network.
BENEFITS OF GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE
- consultations with specialist doctors or general practitioners;
- private hospitalization and surgeries under the same conditions;
- emergency medical care;
- emergency medical transport;
- laboratory analysis and imaging tests;
In addition, it can be included:
- dental services, pregnancy monitoring ambulance services;
- access to all partner clinics from the insurance company’s network (with direct cost reimbursement) and/or non-partner clinics (with reimbursement of costs).
HOW TO MAKE AN INSURANCE?
After filling up a questionnaire, a Safety Broker consultant can recommend you from a wide range of offers on insurance the optimal solution appropriate for your needs.
In the case of health insurance, exclusions are extremely limited, they may occur in the case of chronic or pre-existing illnesses following a medical assessment.
Group health insurance does not entail medical evaluation.