1.1. Professional Civil Liability Insurance for authorized Accountants, Certified accountants, Financial auditors, Expert evaluators and tax advisors
- The Insurance covers the damages the Insured person is legally responsible for as a result of commission of some actions of imprudence or negligence while conducting its professional activity and in relation to which within the insured period an insurance claim is filed.
- The amounts the Insured person is obliged to pay with compensation title for the damages caused by culpably committing actions of imprudence or negligence while conducting the professional activity and for which is responsible on the basis of law
- Legal expenses borne by the Insured in civil proceedings;
- Expenses of restoration and/or replacement of original documents (invoices, payment orders, account excerpts, wages, cashiers records, receipts, balance sheets, etc) lost, destroyed or deteriorated on Insured person’s guilt.
1.2. Professional Civil Liability Insurance for Lawyers
Based on the provisions of the Insurance conditions, this covers the damages the Insured person is responsible for, deriving from the lawyer activity conducted, through the contract of legal assistance according to the legal provisions.
Risks covered arising from:
- Exercising the profession of lawyer for any act that causes damages to clients through negligence, errors or omissions committed in assisting them in legal cases;
- Loss or deterioration of documents given by clients to lawyers for supporting the case they were hired for, through a legal assistance contract, under legal provisions. For the purpose of these conditions of insurance, the insurance claims filed by the Insured are covered in the period of validity of the Insurance;
The Insurer shall compensate the Insured as much as the liability limit provides it in the Insurance Contract for:
- Amounts the Insured is obliged to pay with compensation title for the damages caused by committing negligence, errors or omissions when exercising the professional activity of lawyer and for which is responsible on bases of law;
- The legal expenses borne by the Insured in civil proceedings;
- Expenditures for restoration and/or replacement of original documents that were lost, destroyed or deteriorated for Insured person’s fault.
1.3. Professional Civil Liability Insurance for Bailiffs
Based on the provisions of the Insurance conditions, this covers the damages the Insured person is responsible for, deriving from the bailiff activity conducted, through the contract of legal assistance according to the legal provisions
– an event possible, future and unpredictable with the occurrence of which is related the obligation of paying the insurance compensation.
For the purpose of this contract, the insured event is deemed to be the provision by a third party (wronged person) to the Insured Person or Insurer of the claim on reparation of the material damage caused to the wronged person as a result of actions or omissions of the Insured that violate the provisions established by law while performing the its professional duties during the validity period of this Insurance Contract and which represents grounds for its civil liability towards third parties when the following conditions are cumulatively met:
– the claim refers to the material damage caused to the third party;
– the claim was filed in the form of a written claim;
– the claim was declared in the period of validity of the Insurance Contract or within the limit of the term of prescription limit under the legislation in force of the Republic of Moldova, with the condition that the insured event occurred during the period of validity of this Contract;
– the damage is the result of the actions/inactions, omissions of the Insured committed because of unintentional errors of the Insured when exercising its professional attributions, including the damage caused to life or health to the third party.